→ If you are interested in becoming a Mind Growth Education Teacher Ambassador, we are currently accepting applications for the following school period:
1) School Year 2020 – 2021: September 2020 to July 2021 – deadline Friday, July 24th, 2020 at 5pm (PST)
Keep reading and scroll down to fill out the application form below!
At Mind Growth Education, we are committed to providing all students with equitable access to a quality education as well as the opportunity to learn locally but think globally. We are passionate about global learning and proudly partner with teachers to help them integrate global and literary content into existing curriculum, through our reading log programs and resources, which, in turn, develop culturally aware, future literate leaders with the tools to ignite change on a global scale. Are you a devoted teacher with a passion for global learning, promoting literacy and providing any encouragement to read and write, at all levels and subjects? This might be a great fit for you!
What does a Mind Growth Education Teacher Ambassador gain?
- Free Teacher or Classroom account for one year (your choice of subscription option)
- Coaching and support from Mind Growth Education staff
- Mention on our Mind Growth Education Teacher Ambassador page (picture + bio)
- Access to limited edition Mind Growth Education Teacher Ambassador swag
- Access to free professional development materials (handouts, diagrams, swag, etc.)
- Free ticket to a Mind Growth Education Teacher Collective event
Teachers that make great ambassadors are:
- Are (or wanting to be) an avid Mind Growth Education user
- Passionate about all things Mind Growth Education
- Like to spread the word to other teachers or parents about how much fun, educational and valuable the programs and resources are
- Collaborate and share materials with other teachers
- Give great advice or feedback (or at least try to) – we look at Mind Growth Education Teacher Ambassadors first when needing ideas, opinions, feedback, etc. for new programs, new products, etc.
- Are interested in writing a blog, making videos, taking pictures, basically anything creative that would promote Mind Growth Education. Maybe write an article for our blog? Take over one of our social media accounts for the day?
Ambassador requirements for one year:
- Promote Mind Growth Education at your school via department meetings and/or collaboration with colleagues
- Share all ambassador activities via social media, and email submissions of presentations, pictures, event recaps, etc.
- Proficiency in English or French
- Be awesome and have a fun year!
♥ Not a teacher but a parent who is passionate about raising culturally aware, future literate leaders with the tools to ignite change on a global scale children? You can apply too! 🙂
Meet the Spring 2020 Mind Growth Education Teacher Ambassadors!
♥ Terry-Lynn Daly, Cultus Lake Community School, Cultus Lake, British Columbia (Chilliwack School District #33)
♥ Christina Wheeler-Moorcroft, Westmount Public School, Peterborough, Ontario (Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board)
♥ Shelley Schapansky, Art Smith Aviation Academy, Cold Lake, Alberta (Northern Lights Public Schools)