One FREE year subscription to a « Classroom » membership!
• The contest is announced on Friday, November 22nd, 2019.
• Participants must fill the ballot at the exhibition table for the CUEBC Conference on November 22nd from 7:30am to 3:00pm at Oak Bay High School, in Victoria, BC.
• Total value of prize : $119.99
• The draw will be random from all entries received on Nov. 22nd. The draw will take place on Nov. 23rd, 2019 at 1:00 pm at the Mind Growth Education office located at 2180 Kaye Road, Nanoose Bay, V9P 9L2.
• The winner will receive a confirmation of their prize by email.
• The prize is not redeemable and must be accepted as is.
• Limit of one entry per person for the entire duration of the contest.
• The employees, representatives or agents of Mind Growth Education or its affiliated companies and the persons with whom they are domiciled may not participate in this contest.
• If unable to provide the prize as described in these rules, Mind Growth Education, its affiliated companies and agencies, and their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute in whole or in part the prize for one or more prizes of approximately equivalent value.
Good luck to everyone!
Founder of Mind Growth Education