Included in this packet are:
- How to use the program at home (and Back at school)
- Reading log sheet (in English and French)
- “Read Across Canada” map route (in English and French)
- A badge collection sheet (in English and French)
- A badges sheet (in English and French)
- A reading homework contract between the teacher and the student
- Two Mind Growth Education colouring sheets
- Mind Growth Education Poster about Canada (in English and French)
- Photo credits
Want to make this “Read Across Canada” Home Reading Log Program interactive? Check out Mind Growth Education’s website to sign your class for an account!
Inspire students to become the best reader they possibly can be with Mind Growth Education’s online home reading log program. Our program serves as a tool to track students accountability in an independent classroom and/or home reading program, as well as offering students a way to explore Canada from a variety of perspectives: artistic, cultural, historical, geographical, political and/or economical. It demonstrates growth in reading levels, comprehension, higher-level thinking. This program can also be used in book studies and projects. We also offer a chance for each student to earn printable badges along their reading adventure. Everything is safe online and accessible to you anytime! Check it out!